BEST COOKIES EVER!
(well that I can eat anyway…)
- 2 TBSP coconut flour (BOB’S RED MILL)
- 2 TBSP coconut milk (SO DELICIOUS – UNSWEETENED)
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1/8 TSP all natural organic vanilla
- 1/8 TSP baking soda
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Roll SIX balls of dough and flatten in palm then put on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 13 minutes or less, until the bottoms are brown.OH MY! These are my favorite to date. This is my first time baking with coconut oil, why did it take me so long?!? I even made a few with chocolate chips… I AM GOING TO MAKE THESE ALL THE TIME.
(adapted from Foodie Fiasco)